Years of Experience
I have a passion for seeing people reach their fullest potential and live their best lives. I love helping others to learn who they are and who they were created to be. Building relationships and getting along with others is a challenge almost all of us have. If I can teach you one thing to make your everyday relationships just a little better, then I feel like I have opened a door of opportunity for you that wasn’t there before.
Whether you have a group of 10 or 1000, let’s pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee (you have coffee ready and I’m there!) and have a chat.
I am committed to opening up my whole life (the good, the bad and the ugly) to teach the lessons I have learned along this bumpy road called life.
My hope is that my message will allow you to:
- Release the image of perfection you have and grab onto the joy of living
- Enjoy relationships more by learning how we are wired different from each other
- Build up your children and learn how to get along during the most trying years of their lives
- Experience the light-bulb moment as you learn about yourself and why you do the things you do
- Unite and stop fighting with those you love
- Build Better Relationships
I have been married for over 20 years and have two teenage children. I have worked outside and inside the home and currently homeschool. My professional experience draws from a wide range of industries including; sales, health care, beverage distribution, garment and marketing. I am an Advanced Certified Personality Trainer and a Certified Marriage & Family Coach with over 15 years of training and studying human behavior.